£27000 - £90000 per annum + company car or car allowance
about 1 month ago
Our Client, a well-known and successful estate agency is looking for an experienced Area Manager to cover the profitable region of Sutton.
As an Area Manager you will be based in Sutton, but oversee other local offices, so the ideal candidate should live locally.
- Contribute and support the Area strategy that ensures profitable growth and continuous improvement within the Area.
- You will need to set KPIs
- Completing 1-1s with Branch Managers within the area
- Build and develop a highly effective Area Team
- You will be responsible for recruiting staff of a high calibre to improve your area
- Complete performance reviews and complete training
- Ensures the Area adheres to the companies ethos and behaviour.
- Leads and motivates the Area business at all times.
- Responsible for completing internal audit and compliance processes within their area.
- Ensure Health and Safety of all colleagues.
- Regular monitoring of the Area operating and financial results against plans and budgets, with an aim to improve and increase profitability.
- Ensures engagement in local marketing initiatives.
To be considered for this Area Manager role you must have the following requirements:
- Able to train and motivate both face-to-face and virtual methods including Zoom
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate teams
- Motivated to exceed targets and improve your area
- Exceptional communication skills
- Have strong understanding of all aspects of the property industry
- Full UK driving licence
Salary/Package: In return my client is offering competitive basic salary of £27,000 - £40,000 (Depending on Experience), with OTE of £90,000, plus a company car or car allowance.
Hours: Full time
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.