Isle of Wight, England
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Company Car
28 days ago
Our clients, a multi-branch independent estate agency, are looking for an Area Mortgage Manager to oversee their branch network within Sussex, Hampshire & Isle of Wight. The client has a good network of branches across varying markets. You will be running, coaching, and managing your team of Mortgage Advisors to achieve their desired business levels and beyond. You will work alongside some of the top performers who are passionate about our business and work tirelessly to ensure their customers receive the best possible service at all times.
Duties will include:
- Attendance at morning meetings so as to reinforce FS profile
- Regular visits to and 1:1 meetings with Advisors to monitor performance and business quality
- Liaising with Financial Services Director and Residential Sales Director to ensure maximisation of opportunities
- Dealing with initial resolution of complaints
- Ensuring new Advisors are set up and integrated into their office environment
- Working alongside new Advisors and by means of discussion, role play and demonstration, ensure they become fully operational in a timely manner
- Perform 1stline compliance functions
- Demonstrate the sales process
- Be responsible for own business productivity
To be considered for the role of Area Mortgage Manager you must have:
- Previous managerial experience
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Proven background in mortgage advice and sales
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Hard working and focused
- CEMAP qualified (or equivalent)
Monday - Friday
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 Basic (Depending on Experience). This role has an OTE of £75,000 - £85,000 and also includes a company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.