£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a well known and highly regarded property agency with offices based in London and overseas. Our client is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their friendly team based in Canary Wharf.
The role of the Senior Property Manager will involve helping manage a portfolio of properties as well as managing two other Property Managers. To be considered for this position the successful applicant must be ARLA Qualified with at least 3 years Property Management experience, ideally within the local area.
The role will involve:
- Arrange and carry out property inspections
- Arranging gas safety checks, electric checks and ensuring compliance of all legislation
- Liaising with landlord and tenants regarding general queries
- Arranging repairs and instruct contractors accordingly
- Minimum 3 years property management experience
- ARLA qualified
- Commitment to providing a quality service to all clients
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Management skills and ideally some management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship building skills
In return our client can offer:
- £30,000- £40,000 basic salary
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Great team environment
- Excellent career progression
Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.