Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Asset Manager to join our clients expanding property business in Manchester.
Our clients are seeking a hardworking, experienced Asset Manager with a minimum of 2 years' experience managing a large residential portfolio. You will need to be able to manage your workload with minimal supervision and willing to work towards your ARLA qualification. It is essential that the individual thrives working within a team and has fantastic organisational skills.
- Day to day management of a large property portfolio
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with landlords to ensure you can provide thorough and regular communication with tenants
- Managing the expectations of the tenant by being able to confidently explain legislation and tenant obligations.
- Deal with day to day maintenance issues
- Liaise with block management
- Process tenancy renewals
- Deposit releases and disputes
In return, our clients are offering a basic salary of between £20,000 - £22,000 with on target earnings of £25,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.