£35000 - £42000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
7 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency is looking for an experienced Assistant Branch Manager in Braintree.
This role would suit an ambitious and experienced individual. The successful candidate will be an accomplished lister, enthusiastic to win new business and have a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The Client is a key player in the market and already has impressive sales and lettings stock. The Client would consider outstanding candidates looking to step up to Branch Manager level.
- Managing a team and the day to day running of the office in absence of the Branch Manager
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Have you own transport
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6.00pm, Sat (rota) 9.00am - 5.00pm with a day off in lieu
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £22,000 basic, £35,000 - £42,000 OTE Company Car or Car Allowance
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.