£39000 - £44000 per annum + Guarantee, pension, car or allowance
about 1 month ago
Our client, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Assistant Branch Manager to join their busy team in Colchester. This branch is in a central location and exceptionally busy, with a growing market share.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Lister/Assistant Branch Manager who have a proven track record of winning new business, looking to take their next steps in their career.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Branch Manager :
- Able to support and stand in for Branch Manager in their absence
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Value and list properties
- Generating sales leads for property viewings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
Requirements of an Assistant Branch Manager:
- Previous valuation experience essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Target driven and dynamic
- Full UK driving license
- £22,000 Basic,
- £39,000 - £44,000 OTE,
- Company car or generous car allowance,
- Profit share,
- Career progression,
- Substantial guaranteed salary for the first six months
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.