Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a successful Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Assistant Branch Manager to join their busy team in Portishead.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Lister/Assistant Branch Manager who have a proven track record of winning new business, looking to take their next steps in their career.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Branch Manager:
- Able to support and stand in for Branch Manager in their absence
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Value and list properties
- Generating sales leads for property viewings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
Requirements of an Assistant Branch Manager:
- Previous valuation experience essential
- Estate Agency experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Target driven and dynamic
- Full UK driving licence
- Up to £25,000 basic, depending on level of experience
- £40,000 OTE
- Career progression due to lots of planned expansion within the business
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Every other Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm (with a day off in lieu)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.