£28000 - £33000 per annum + car allowance or company car
11 days ago
Our client, a well-known independent estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Assistant Lettings Manager to join their successful team in Billericay.
They are looking for an individual with at least 4 years' experience within Lettings who is looking to progress within a small, but highly effective team who have established themselves as market leaders. Our client offers great career progression and would aim for you to become Lettings Manager within 12-18 months.
As an Assistant Lettings Manager your role will consist of, but not be limited too, the following responsibilities:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Assist the Lettings Manager with office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with aspects of staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
To be considered for the role of Assistant Lettings Managers you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Local knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications preferred
- Driver's license
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Excellent customer care
Salary: £16,000-£17,000 Basic, with a realistic OTE of £28,000-£33,000 plus car allowance or company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.