£35000 - £45000 per annum + Company Car/Car Allowance
2 months ago
Our client, a well-known independent estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Assistant Lettings Manager to join their successful team in Upminster.
My client is looking for someone with at least 4 years' experience within Lettings who is looking for a new position to progress within a busy and well established branch. The company offers great career progression and would aim for you to become Lettings Manager within 12-18 months.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Assist the Lettings Manager with office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with aspects of staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Local knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Driver's license with own vehicle
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
Salary: £17,000-£18,000 Basic, with a realistic OTE of £35,000-£45,000 plus car allowance or company car.
Hours: Working 5 days a week, Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.30pm and Saturdays 9.00am - 5.30pm, (a lieu day will be given during the week when a Saturday is worked).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.