£30000 - £35000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
5 months ago
Our client is a respected, multi office independent Estate Agency, they are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to overlook and lead their Lettings team in Chelmsford. Initially the position will be to cover maternity leave for 2020, after that period you will be transferred to another local branch.
This role would suit an ambitious and experienced individual. The successful candidate will be an accomplished within Residential Lettings, enthusiastic to win new business and have a polished and professional approach to problem-solving.
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Support the Branch Manager
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Ensuring the office is compliant with company policies
- Previous lettings experience
- Previous experience managing a team
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Have a desire to build a long career with the company
In return our client is looking to pay a basic salary between £17,000 - £18,000 OTE £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus, Company car or car allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.