North London, London
Up to £20000 per annum
13 days ago
Our client is an independent estate agency based in Southgate and they are seeking an experienced Property Administrator/ Property Manager to join their small and friendly team. Our client has a good reputation in the local area for providing excellent customer service to all of their clients and customers.
The successful candidate must have experience working in an estate agency in a similar position ideally currently working as either an administrator or Property Manager within the Southgate area. The successful candidate must be able to drive ideally with their own car and a clean driving license.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining property files and general database
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Provide viewing feedback to Seller/Landlord
- Assist with marketing to increase property portfolio of sale and managed properties.
- Window cards kept up to date
- Running the monthly reports eg. -gas safe-tenancies at an end and acting on them
- Dealing with general enquires
- Referencing new tenants and all steps to check in
- Catting out property inspections
- Dealing with check in/ check outs-
- Dealing with renewal of tenancies
In return, our client can offer a basic salary of £20,000 with continued support and training plus a great environment to work in.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm, One day off during the week.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.