Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our clients who are looking for an Assistant Sales Manager to join their team in the South Norwich area.
Ideally, they are looking for an experienced estate agent who can successfully negotiate offers, business generate and value properties.
Key tasks will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Valuing properties and winning instructions
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Help lead and manage the team
To be considered for the role of Assistant Sales Manager you must have the following:
- Sales valuing experience with a proven track record
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Minimum 3 years' experience within Estate Agency
- Clean driving licence
As an Assistant Sales Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm and alternative Saturdays 8.45am - 4.00pm with a day off in lieu. You'll also be required to work 1 in 6/7 Sundays as cover 10.00am - 2.00pm where you will receive a full day back in lieu when worked.
In return our client is offering a basic salary of up to £23,000, with realistic on target earnings £30,000+.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.