£20000 - £25000 per annum + bonuses + mileage allowance
3 months ago
Our client, a successful and busy estate agency, is looking for an accomplished Assistant Sales Manager to join their established team in Southampton.
The director is looking for a key member of staff to take over the majority of the sales leads, sales progression and general admin duties, so he can concentrate on the continued expansion of the business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As an Assistant Sales Manager you will be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
- Manage a new team, set targets and lead by example
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- A strong lister/valuer
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving licence and use of own car
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm and a Saturday rota 9:00am - 1:00pm
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary depending on level of experience, plus bonus + mileage allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.