£25000 - £26000 per annum
22 days ago
Our client, an independent residential estate agency based in Spalding are looking for an Assistant Sales Manager who can successfully negotiate offers, business generate and value properties.
The role will involve:
- New Business Generation
- Booking Market appraisals
- Carrying out Market Appraisals
- Gaining instructions to meet the minimum business plan requirements
- Dealing with enquiries
- Negotiating any offers
- Gaining referrals for additional services such as conveyancing, mortgages and insurance
The successful applicant will need:
- Sales valuing experience with a proven track record
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Minimum 2 years' experience within Estate Agency
- Clean driving licence
- Administration skills including sales progressing
As an Assistant Sales Manager, you will be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm and every other Saturdays working 9.00am-3.00pm.
In return, my client will offer a basic of £17,000-£19,000 (depending on experience) and an OTE of £25,000-£26,000 based on performance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.