£45000 - £50000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
5 months ago
Our client, a nationally recognised property auction agent is looking to recruit an Auction Business Development Manager to cover a patch that covers North East London, Essex, East Hertfordshire and South Cambridgeshire. The successful candidate can be based anywhere within this region although must be aware a large proportion of the clients you will be working with will be along the M25.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading auction company and cover a well established and extremely busy area for our client. My client provides auction management services to the UK property market and works in conjunction with estate agency's nationwide. They have seen an increase in business levels and a positive shift in the market towards the Auction route for property sales.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced property professional who is a confident communicator and can manage their own diary. You will be home-based and arrange appointments with estate agents in your area. As a Business Development Manager, you will chase leads, generate new business and build business relationships. Full training will be provided.
Your key tasks would include:
- Manage own diary efficiently and effectively
- Making appointments to meet new and existing agents
- Understand your agents needs
- Make presentations to promote the auction facility
- Sign up new agents to work in partnership
- Keep in contact with existing agents in person and by telephone
- Going to conferences, expositions and live auction events
- Meeting targets
- Report your progress to your team
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong estate agency experience
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and 'people skills'
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Good personal organisation and time management skills
- The willingness to develop in-depth knowledge of property auction
- A good business sense and a professional manner
- £25,000, basic salary DOE
- £45,000- £50,000 realistic on target earnings in year 1.
- £50,000+ year 2 OTE.
- Initial guarantee
- Company car/ car allowance + mileage + mobile phone + laptop/ iPad
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
You will require a Full UK Driving Licence.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.