£35000 - £45000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
10 months ago
Our client, a nationally recognised property auction agent is looking to recruit an Auction Business Development Manager to cover the North West of England.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading auction company. My client provides auction management services to the UK property market and works in conjunction with estate agency's nationwide. They have seen an increase in business levels and a positive shift in the market towards the Auction route for property sales.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced property professional who is a confident communicator and can manage their own diary. They would also consider candidates who have considerable B2B experience. You will be home-based and arrange appointments with estate agents in your given locality. You must be prepared to visit clients based all across the North West of England. As a Business Development Manager, you will chase leads, generate new business and build business relationships. Full training will be provided.
Your key tasks would include:
- Manage own diary efficiently and effectively
- Making appointments to meet new and existing agents
- Understand your agents needs
- Make presentations to promote the auction facility
- Sign up new agents to work in partnership
- Keep in contact with existing agents in person and by telephone
- Going to conferences, expositions and live auction events
- Meeting targets
- Report your progress to your team
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and 'people skills'
- Confidence and motivation
- Good personal organisation and time management skills
- The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- The willingness to develop in-depth knowledge of property auction
- A good business sense and a professional manner
You will require a Full UK Driving Licence. This would suit a candidate who has previous property experience or B2B sales experience.
- £22,000 - £25,000 Basic
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE
- £45,000 2nd year
- Initial guarantee, company car/ car allowance + mileage + mobile phone + laptop/ iPad
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.