£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
8 months ago
My well know client is currently looking for an experienced Auction Valuer in Nottingham / Lincolnshire area.
- Assist in the development of the Auctions marketing strategy including business development.
- Prioritise your workload based on the needs of the business, Time management
- Develop the social media strategy campaigns and assist our teams in using this as a key marketing tool
- Copywriting for online and offline marketing campaigns in line with brand messaging
- Create content including customer case studies, stats and facts, infographics, interviews and articles
- Generate content ideas and collect news and stats from around the business
- Development and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Liaise with external agencies, providing clear briefs to maximise returns including negotiation with media owners, printers and other providers
- Prioritising time and budgets by brand with guidance from Head of Marketing Operations
- Ability to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Support with marketing admin, including ordering print and promotional items and assisting with organising events as part of a wider team
- Marketing Experience - including email marketing, social media, events and printed and promotional materials
- A creative mind able to generate and initiate new ideas to engage with customers
- Persistence and persuasiveness when it comes to implementing the campaigns you know will work
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge of the newest, fastest, most effective methods of marketing
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A strong desire to run your own successful business
- Excellent knowledge of the local property market including property trends
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Valuation experience
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hold a driving licence and have the use of a vehicle for business purposes
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional weekends when needed
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic
- OTE £35,000 - £40,000
- Car Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.