£26000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is a successful and well established Block Management company who are going through a period of growth and have a great culture and progression available for the right person. They are seeking an experienced Block Manager to work in their Bristol office to look over a vast and varied portfolio.
The ideal candidate must have block management experience to be considered as well as working well in a team environment.
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of residential blocks and estates throughout the UK
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets
- Liaising with leaseholders, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs and service contracts
- Arranging large works and consulting with owners
- Arranging risk assessments and monitoring health and safety compliance
- Carrying out site inspections
- Experience working within a similar function focused on block & estate management (long leasehold)
- A strong understanding of the legislation surrounding property/block management
- IRPM qualified ( preferably)
- Numerate with IT skills across Microsoft office suites
- A key player in a busy and supportive team
- Clear communicator across all platforms
Benefits: In return my client is offering a basic salary of £26,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience) plus discretionary bonuses, the ability to work from home one day a week with other benefits included.
Hours: Monday to Friday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.