Up to £24000 per annum + Bonus structure & Car allowance
3 months ago
Our client is a successful estate agency who has multiples offices throughout London. They are seeking an experienced Block Manager to work in their Bromley office.
The ideal candidate must have block management experience to be considered as well as working well in a team environment.
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of residential blocks and estates throughout South East London
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets
- Liaising with leaseholders, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs and service contracts
- Arranging large works and consulting with owners
- Arranging risk assessments and monitoring health and safety compliance
- Carrying out site inspections
- Basic Salary £24,000 DOE
- Bonus structure
- Car allowance
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.