Horsham, West Sussex
£25000 - £30000 per annum + end of year bonus
13 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with my clients, an award-winning Estate Agency based in Horsham, who is currently recruiting for a Block Manager to join their team.
As a Block Manager for my client, you will be reporting to the Head of Block Management and will be required to carry out the following but not limited to duties:
- Deliver an efficient and effective Property Management and facilities coordinator service
- Maintain standards and comply with all current and future legislative requirements
- Coordinate contractors
- Liaise with other team members and departments
- Develop and motivate direct reports
- Manage the performance of direct reports achieving targets and standards set
- Various administrative tasks
The successful Block Manager must have the following experience and qualifications to apply:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Block Management
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Health & Safety
- A legal understanding of the property market
- Qube experience beneficial - but training will be given if required
- Excellent IT literacy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrable Customer Service and Management experience
- Willingness to work outside of office hours and weekends to fulfil the function of the role
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Be able to think on your feet and be reactive to situations as they arise in a calm and professional manner
- Be able to work alone and on own initiative as well as within a team
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary (Depending on Experience) per annum, plus end of year bonus.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturday (1 in 4) 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Ability to work from home 2/3 days a week)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.