Up to £20000 per annum
3 months ago
My clients, a well-established property firm based in Fife is looking to recruit a Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant to join their finance team. To be considered for the role individuals will need to have all round accounts and finance experience to be suitable for this role.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Protecting & Releasing tenant deposits
- Posting invoices on in house system
- Maintaining relationships with contractors
- Weekly contractor payment runs
- Maintaining TDS accounts
- Liaising with tenants and contractors
- Account reconciliation
- Logging receipts
- Assisting other members of staff with ad-hoc tasks
- Chasing Invoices
To be considered for the role of Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant you must have the following requirements:
- Experience in a similar accounts position is essential, property experience is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and cope with changing priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and a Team Player
- Computer Literate, good Microsoft excel skills
As a Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
In return, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £20,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.