Up to £18000 per annum
11 months ago
Our client, a successful Independent Estate Agency is seeking a Branch Coordinator to join their busy branch in Braintree.
The ideal candidate will be well presented with fantastic organisational skills and an exceptional telephone manner and also have previous experience within an Estate Agency environment.
Your main role will be to support the Branch Manager by ensuring all administrative duties related to the Sales & Lettings are completed.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues and other third parties.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Provide administrative support as directed by Branch Manager.
- Assist staff by circulating properties for sale/let to applicants as directed by Branch Manager.
- Prepare window adverts as directed by branch Manager.
- Raising and sending invoices as required.
- Preparing valuation and comparable packs where required.
- Our client is looking for a full time or part time candidate
- Full-time 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday with day off in lieu.
- Part-time 9.30 to 2.30 Monday to Friday and all day Saturday on a rota.
- £18,000 Basic (pro rata for part-time)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.