£23000 - £25000 per annum
22 days ago
Our client, a successful and well-known independent estate agency, is currently looking for an efficient and highly organised Branch Coordinator in one of their most successful branches in Brentwood.
As a Branch Coordinator you will be required to coordinate all admin-based duties for their busy lettings department, you will be interacting effectively with landlords, tenants and contractors, both orally and electronically on a daily basis and complete lettings administration.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
To be considered for the role of ranch Coordinator you must have the following attributes:
- Must have a background in lettings administration
- High attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills; written & verbal
- Primarily Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm.
- Occasional Saturdays may be required, but where worked a day off in lieu during the week will be provided.
In return, our client is offering:
- £20,000-£21,000 basic salary DOE
- Realistic OTE between £23,000-£25,000
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.