Up to £30000 per annum
9 days ago
Our client, a successful independent estate agency is looking for an accomplished Branch Manager to join their brand-new office which will be located on the A11 corridor.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As well as, someone who is committed to offering outstanding customer service.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Setting targets and leading by example
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license and access to own vehicle
In return, our client is offering:
- A basic salary will be in the region of early £20,000's DOE
- With a realistic OTE of £30,000+
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.