South Norfolk, Norfolk
Up to £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
27 days ago
Our client, a successful independent estate agency is looking for an accomplished Branch Manager to join their brand-new office in South Norwich.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As well as, someone who is committed to offering outstanding customer service.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Setting targets and leading by example
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license
- Monday-Friday 8.45-5.30pm
- Alternate Saturdays 8.45 - 4pm (5-day, 6-day rotation)
In return, our client is offering:
- Up to £20,000 basic
- up to £40,000 OTE (fantastic commission structure)
- Car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.