Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Company Car
7 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager in Abbots Langley.
As a Branch Manager, you will manage and motivate a team, value and list properties and generate new business. The Client is a key player in the market and already has impressive stock. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic to win new business and have a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The Client would consider outstanding candidates looking to step up to Branch Manager level.
- Manage and motivate a team
- Value and list properties
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- General Administration
- Maximise income and profit
- Track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous valuation experience
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £30,000 basic, £50,000 - £60,000 OTE Plus company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.