£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager in Addlestone.
As a Branch Manager, you will manage and motivate a team, value and list properties and generate new business. The Client is a key player in the market and already has impressive stock. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic to win new business and have a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The Client would consider outstanding candidates looking to step up to Branch Manager level.
- Manage and motivate a team
- Value and list properties
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- General Administration
- Maximise income and profit
- Track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous valuation experience
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Hours: Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 6.30pm, Fri 8.30am - 6.00pm, Sat 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 basic, £50,000 - £55,000 OTE
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.