Up to £50000 per annum
20 days ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager in their profitable and busy office in Aldeburgh.
This role would suit an ambitious and experienced individual. The client is a key player in the market and already has impressive sales stock.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the day to day running of our offices
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
As a Branch Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00am- 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays 9.00am - 4.00pm.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £25,000 with an OTE of up to £50,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.