£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance
14 days ago
Our client, a successful independent estate agency is looking for an accomplished Branch Manager to join their busy team in Jennett's Park.
The Director is looking for a key member of staff to take over the majority of the valuations so he can concentrate on the continued expansion of the business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As an Assistant Branch Manager/Sales Manager you will be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
- Manage a team of 4, set targets and lead by example
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license and own vehicle
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:15 AM - 6:30 PM, Friday 8:15 AM - 6:00 PM, Alternate Saturdays 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £35,000 Basic salary (Depending on Experience), £40,000 - £50,000 OTE + car allowance + parking permit
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.