£25000 - £35000 per annum + bonuses + company car
about 2 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join their busy team in Bristol.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual with proven management experience who has the ability to not only lead from the front providing results but to build rapport and motivate the team. Excellent communication, the desire to win business and a passion for the industry are also essential.
As a Branch Manager for our client you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day running of our offices
- Motivating your team/ coaching and training development
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Carry out market appraisals and development appraisals based on research into historical sales information and comparable evidence
- Liaise with sales negotiators to prepare sales
- Take the lead role in progressing sales including chasing all parties involved weekly in order to complete the sale swiftly
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills - with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
In return, our client is offering:
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm and if required Saturdays between 9:00am - 5:00pm
- £25,000 - £35,000 basic (depending on experience)
- Company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.