Up to £60000 per annum + Company Car
9 days ago
Our client, a well-known and successful Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Residential Branch Manager in Clerkenwell.
This role is ideal if you have a successful track record in Estate Agency. You will effectively manage the property sales process from listing to completion keeping both parties informed. The Branch Manager will also have excellence communication within the Team and lead by example training/ coaching the Team.
- You will be a 'get things done' kind of person
- You are strong and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude
- You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals
- You support team members by encouraging participation and asking for their involvement
- A flexible approach to working hours may be required
- An ability to inspire, lead and influence team member
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Gained experience in leading a team within the property industry
- Ability to manage by a combination of leadership, role modelling and positive performance management
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Minimum of 3 years work experience within the property industry
- Strong, recent experience managing a team within the property industry
- Successful track record in directly driving business, maintaining client relationships
- Up to date with local and national property news
Package : £22k-25k, £60k OTE and company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.