13 days ago
My client a multi award winning independent estate agent are looking for an individual to provide excellent customer service, acting as a point of contact for all parties involved in the sale of a property. They are seeking an experienced Sales Valuer to join their friendly team to help with continued business growth.
The successful candidate must have experience managing a team and a vast amount of valuing experience with a successful proven track record.
- Day to day running of the branch
- Setting office & individual targets
- Successfully value and list a targeted number of properties (sales and lets)
- Negotiate prices
- Maximising income and profit
- Achieve a larger property portfolio
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
- Previous Management experience
- Business development experience desirable
- Strong valuer and proven track record
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
- Hard working & focused
- Able to inspire & motivate a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Care
Package: Basic Salary, Depending on experience + an attractive commission structure
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.