£55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance or company car
9 days ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency, is looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join their profitable and busy office in Horley.
Ideally, our client is looking for an ambitious and experienced individual who is an accomplished lister, as well as, someone who is enthusiastic to win new business.
For this role our clients are also willing to consider outstanding property professional who are looking for that next step in their career.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the day to day running of our offices
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM,
- Saturdays (rota) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic
- £55,000 - £60,000 OTE
- Company Car & Car Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.