Up to £35000 per annum + Company Car
6 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager in their profitable and busy office based in the outskirts of North Cambridge.
Ideally, our client is lookinf for an ambitious and experinenced individual who's an accomplished lister. As well as, being enthusiastic to win new business and having a polished and professional approach to problem solving.
They would also be willing to consider outstanding candidates looking to step up to Branch Manager level.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the day to day running of our offices
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager with our client you must have the following requirements:
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
As a Branch Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm, inlcuding Saturdays on a rota basis 9:00am - 5:00pm.
In return, our clients is offering a basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000, inlcuding an OTE of £35,000 OTE and company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.