Up to £35000 per annum + car allowance or company car
about 2 months ago
Our client, a successful independent estate agency is looking for an accomplished Branch Manager to join their close knit team based in the North Norwich area.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. You will be committed to offering outstanding customer service.
The role will involve the following, but will not by limited to:
- Setting targets and leading by example
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
The successful applicant for the role of Branch Manager must have the following requirements:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK driving license
In return, our client is offering the following:
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm, and alternate Saturdays 9.00am-4.00pm
- Up to £20,000 basic salary
- £35,000 OTE
- Company car or car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.