Skipton, N. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
Up to £50000 per annum + Car Allowance
11 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager in their busy office in Skipton.
As a Branch Manager you will be expected to assist our clients in the buying and selling of property. Effectively manage the property sales process from listing to completion keeping both parties informed.
You'll also hold responsibility for team management and conducting morning meetings in the absence of the Area Manager or Director. Therefore, as the Branch Manager you'll need to have excellence communication skills, as well as, being able to lead by example.
- Manage the day to day running of our office
- Motivating your team/ coaching and training development
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Carry out market appraisals and development appraisals based on research into historical sales information and comparable evidence
- Liaise with sales negotiators to prepare sales
- Take the lead role in progressing sales including chasing all parties involved weekly in order to complete the sale swiftly
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills - with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5pm
- Every other Saturday 8:45am - 12:30
- £30,000 basic,
- £50,000 OTE
- Car Allowance
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.