Up to £35000 per annum
5 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful and respected independent estate agency, who is currently looking for a hungry, driven Branch Manager to join their expanding team in the South Norwich area.
- Manage day to day running of the office
- Maximising income & profit from a range of products & services
- Setting office & individual targets
- Generate valuation leads, attend valuations, and win new instructions
The ideal Branch Manager will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Residential Property Listing
- Experience of managing a team
- Expert local knowledge
- Highly driven and motivated
- Well presented with a confident manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence
As a Branch Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am-6.00pm, including alternate Saturdays with a day off in lieu, occasional Sunday cover with day off in lieu
In return, our client can offer a basic salary of up to £21,000 DOE, with realistic on target earnings £35,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.