Up to £40000 per annum + Car allowance
4 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager in their profitable and busy office based in Stafford.
They are looking for an ambitious and experienced Branch Manager with strong leadership skills who has experience in working within a busy branch, offering conveyancing and mortgage services. Candidates must be enthusiastic to win new business and have a polished and professional approach to problem solving.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the day to day running of the office
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Covering for the valuer when they are on holiday/sickness
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager with our client you must have the following requirements:
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
As a Branch Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm, including alternate Saturdays on a rota basis 9:00am - 4:00pm.
In return, our clients is offering a basic salary of £24,000 including an OTE of £40,000 OTE and car allowance of £300 pcm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.