Lancashire, N. W. England, England
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
7 days ago
Our client, an Independent estate agency based across the North West & Cumbria are seeking a Branch/Valuation Manager.
The branch requires an experienced & dynamic property professional to join the office based in Lancashire.
Duties will include:
- Manage day to day running of the office
- Maximising income & profit from a range of products & services
- Setting office & individual targets
- Managing the development of the team to fill their full potential
- Ensuring business is compliant with current legislation
- Coaching and mentoring staff
- A local knowledge would be good but not essential
- The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years Senior Estate Agency experience
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
- Hard working & focused
- Able to inspire & motivate a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Working hours are Monday - Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience) and realistic OTE of £30,000 - £40,000 plus car allowance or a company car for the right candidate.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.