Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £50000 per annum + Car allowance + bonuses
9 days ago
Are you an experienced Residential Building Surveyor based in Manchester or the surrounding area looking for a new home-based opportunity?
If so, then this role could be for you. Our clients are a growing and successful practice of RICS regulated chartered surveyors who are looking for a reliable and professional building surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Our clients offer a dedicated and personal service to a range of clients whilst maintaining a personal touch. They are looking for a competent building surveyor who can join the practice and hit the ground running.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Carrying out residential mortgage valuations for secured lending purposes in accordance with RICS guidelines.
- Conducting homebuyer surveys across Manchester and the surrounding areas.
To be considered for the role of Building Surveyor you must have:
- A minimum of AssocRICS qualification. Ideally MRICS or FRICS
- Local knowledge and demonstrable experience of the Manchester area.
- Registered valuer status. VRS
In return for this fantastic opportunity our clients are offering:
- A basic salary as much £50,000 - depending on experience
- £5,000 car allowance
- Bonus scheme - depending on performance
- They also provide all the equipment needed to carry out the role and RICS training
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.