26 days ago
Are you a Building Surveyor looking to progress your career with a highly regarded Building Surveying practice?
Our client is an independent practice of Chartered Surveyors carrying out work across East Anglia looking for an ideally chartered Building Surveyor however they will consider less experienced surveyors currently undergoing their APC.
The Building Surveyor duties will include:
- Completing full building surveys in line with RICS regulations.
- Production of forward planned maintenance schedules and subsequent implementations of work
- Party wall Surveying
- Advising clients on Building and Construction disputes
- Defect Analysis
The Successful Building Surveyor will have:
- Ideally RICS Qualification, although the client will consider candidates currently undergoing their APC.
- Experience within a Building Surveyor role ideally with knowledge of dilapidations
- General practice experience (desirable)
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- The ability to innovate and to implement efficient working methods, technology and bring to the team new ideas in order to improve delivery and service
- The ability to build relationships with both clients and colleagues alike
- Willingness to travel and undertake projects
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage large workloads
- Confidence with a friendly personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills
- Great verbal and written communication
The successful Building Surveyor will be expected to work Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm.
- Competitive salary
- Company car or equivalent car allowance
- Relevant training provided
- Working in a great environment with a brilliant and supportive team
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.