£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, an independent hybrid estate agency, is looking to expand the service offered to customers. They are seeking a skilled and ambitious Business Development Manager with proven experience within the property sector, to join their team covering the whole of Scotland.
The successful candidate shall of been a trainer within property, or alternatively an experienced property manager/residential manager. The role is a home-based position, however, would require their own vehicle due to traveling to the Glasgow hub for meetings and recruitment events etc.
- Recruit new Partners for Scotland.
- Strategize marketing campaigns.
- Conduct due diligence on candidates.
- Provide training to all Partners as per training guidelines issued by the client.
- Provide ongoing support to Partners to help them achieve their KPIs.
- Monitor CRM system.
- Deal with complaints and disciplinary issues.
- Service and conduct valuations and sales in territories which have not been assigned to partners.
- You will have prior Property Management/Residential agency experience.
- Computer skills, and a high-level proficiency with Right Move & Zoopla.
- Previous experience with the IRE software package would be a benefit (but is not essential as full training will be provided).
- Possess a solution-focused approach to challenges and an ability to balance competing priorities whilst working autonomously within your team will be key to your success in this role.
- Self-motivated and highly driven.
- Valuing experience within either Residential or Commercial Property.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Leadership capabilities for training purposes.
Hours: 40 Hrs a week based on diary.
Salary: £25,000 Basic, £45,000 - £50,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.