Up to £90000 per annum
13 days ago
My client an established multi group that offer a wide range of property services across the UK are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager. This is an exciting and very rewarding opportunity for a strong experienced property professional to join my clients fast-growing business in Oxfordshire.
They have seen an increase in business levels and a positive shift in the market towards the Auction route for property sales. The ideal candidate will be an experienced property professional who is a confident communicator and can manage their own diary. They would also consider candidates who have considerable B2B experience.
- Calling on via zoom/teams and face to face introducers regarding the companies services highlighting the benefits of our system
- Training the introducers how to use our platform
- Identify prospects leads where appropriate.
- Developing relationship with clients
To be considered for the role of Business Development Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Experience at building B2B relationships
- A strong property background
- Demonstrate success to date
- Flexibility in working hours
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and Targets.
- Excellent organising and planning skills.
- Previous estate agency experience
- An excellent work ethic and ambition to succeed
- Confident and articulate communicator
- £25,000 - £55,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- £90,000 OTE
- Other company benefits
As a Business Development Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday, however, must flexible to changes.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.