Up to £10 per hour
23 days ago
Our client, an independent estate agent, is currently seeking a Business Operations Co-ordinator to join their team based in Norwich.
As a Business Operations Co-ordinator you'll be required to provide a comprehensive audio typing and administration service as part of a centralised administration service for the business, typing reports, minutes, property letters and other documents to establish turnaround times through digital dictation equipment. You will also carry out administration duties, as required, in support of the centralised administration service.
- To have a clear understanding of the services offered by our client and the work of all the Head Office departments and branches.
- To provide audio typing services in supporting centralised administration across the business using digital dictation.
- Support centralised services in taking more processes and projects from the front line.
- Responsible for the opening of the post on a daily basis and distributing to the correct departments, collecting any post that needs to be posted out.
- Order stationery as required and any urgent adhoc requests as part of a central support team.
- To list all cheques received in the office by post or hand delivery and ensure once listed they are received by Finance to bank the same day
Salary/Package: Salary dependent upon skills, knowledge and experience - salary based on £10.00 per hour.
Working Hours: Part time or full time hours will be considered
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.