28 days ago
Our client is a highly regarded and fast-growing Chartered Surveying practice incorporating all of the 6 property market sectors including rural, commercial, development, residential, utilities and infrastructure and sustainable energy.
The company is forever growing and now boasts numerous offices across the UK with around 500 employees.
For this reason they are looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their Banbury office.
The Building Surveyor duties will include:
- Completing full design and contracts administration services, particularly with respect to the JCT raft of building contracts
- Production of forward planned maintenance schedules and subsequent implementations of work
- Undertaking due diligence surveys, particularly with respect to commercial buildings
- The Ability to inspect buildings and diagnose defects including any remedial actions
- Preparations and Negotiations of dilapidations
The Successful Building Surveyor will have:
- RICS Qualification
- Experience in within a Building Surveyor role ideally with knowledge of dilapidations
- General practice experience (desirable)
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- The ability to innovate and to implement efficient working methods, technology and bring to the team new ideas in order to improve delivery and service
- The ability to build relationships with both clients and colleagues alike
- Willingness to travel and undertake projects
- Experience within other building types in all sectors including commercial, residential, rural, education and retail
- The ability to demonstrate a good track record in business development
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage large workloads
- Confidence with a friendly personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- Competitive salary.
- Company car or equivalent car allowance
- Relevant training provided
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Working in a great environment with a brilliant team!
- Money shopping saving portal.
- Commencing on 24 days holidays plus half day on Christmas and New Year's Eve, and all bank holidays off.
- Regular company social and sporting activities
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.