£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor looking to progress your career with a highly regarded Surveying Practice?
Our clients are a dedicated team of RICS regulated Chartered Surveyors who specialize in residential structural surveys in the South West of England. The client is looking for a dynamic, driven and experienced Chartered Surveyor to join their growing team to carry out predominantly Building Surveys in the Bristol area.
The Chartered Building Surveyor duties will include:
- Generating fee-paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of Building Surveying work
- Able to undertake property valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports
- Completing full building surveys in line with RICS regulations
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records
- Working from home
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will have:
- AssocRICS/MRICS accreditation
- Experience of Building Surveys in line with RICS regulations
- Good interpersonal skills
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated
- A driving licence is essential
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will be expected to work Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm.
In return for this fantastic opportunity our clients are looking to offer a basic salary between £40,000 - £45,000 plus additional benefits such as:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working from home
- Possible Gym membership
- Pension scheme
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.