£50000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance or company car
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced and ambitious Building Surveyor looking to progress your career with a growing and professional Building Consultancy?
Our client is a highly regarded independent firm of property professionals. They focus on offering a high level of service to a range of clients across the country and are looking for a home-based Building Surveyor within Cambridge with ambitions of becoming a partner.
The Building Surveyor will have experience of;
- Liaising with clients, both verbally and through written correspondence
- Providing clear, concise, justified conclusions
- Working independently and within a team structure
- A wide range of structural and building defects
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive, accurate survey reports
- Carrying out Level 3 Full Building Surveys and Level 2 HomeBuyer Surveys in the Cambridge region.
The successful Building Surveyor will have;
- MRICS or FRICS accreditation
- Experience in the residential sector. Commercial knowledge would be a bonus.
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to work from home is essential. (this role is home based)
- Local knowledge of the Cambridge/Cambridgeshire area.
In return for this fantastic opportunity, the client is offering;
- Salary of approx £50,000 - £60,000, depending on experience.
- An excellent performance-related bonus scheme
- Attractive car allowance or company car.
- A diverse building surveyor job role with excellent opportunities for career progression: partnership is a possibility for the right person.
- A supportive network of in-house professionals
- Flexible and generous packages to suit you. These typically include (but are not limited to):
- flexible working and working from home
- up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- attractive car allowance or company car
- payment of professional subscriptions and support with CPD
- provision of all engineering and home office equipment
- pension contribution
- enhanced parental leave
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.