7 months ago
Our client is an independent Chartered Surveyors firm which covers all aspects of professional commercial and residential surveying work. The ideal candidate will play an important part in the growth of the department.
Working across all sectors, the role will involve the undertaking of an array of building surveying services, in particular:
- Planned/Reactive Maintenance
- Defect Analysis
- Pre-Acquisition Surveys
- Party Wall Maters
- Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Bank Funded Construction & Development Monitoring
- Contract Administration
- CDM Co-Ordination
- Project Management
The successful candidate will have:
- MRICS Chartered status essential
- Experience of managing and communicating with clients.
- Sound commercial awareness
- Sound knowledge & experience of drafting technical documents.
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements
- Excellent Time Management, Punctuality & Commitment
- Willingness to mentor junior surveyors and APC candidates.
- Experience of CAD use and Design Work desirable but not essential
My client is looking for driven and inspired candidates to join the team. In return our client is offering a £35,000 - £45,000 salary pro rata with car allowance, mobile phone and onsite parking plus other benefits.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.