about 1 month ago
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for the development aspects of all properties across the Portfolio, both commercial and residential and for preparing Development appraisals, identifying and pursuing opportunities that enhance returns and asset value.
The successful candidate roles will include:
- Managing the full development process including appraisal, understanding and removing restrictive covenants, development restrictions including legislative, planning, design and construction in conjunction with the Head of Projects.
- Actively engaging with Local Authorities regarding call for sites, taking forward development agreements, planning etc.
- Preparing property valuations for development sites or assets with development angles.
- Contributing to joint venture negotiations.
- Planning major building repairs, redecoration and refurbishment, in collaboration with Asset Managers and Head of Projects, and where appropriate instructing external building surveyors, architects and consultants to provide advice and procure works.
Requirements for this position are a degree with 2-3 years experience and successful completion of an APC for MRICS qualification.