10 months ago
My clients are a firm of experts in Chartered Residential Surveying who are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. They are currently looking for a Chartered Valuations Surveyor to join their expanding team in Colchester.
The role will involve:
- Undertaking property inspections and producing marketing appraisals.
- Negotiating both leasehold and freehold deals with applicants and vendors/landlords.
- Identifying opportunities in the market.
- Providing an acquisition service for clients seeking a new commercial property
- Undertaking professional work including rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations
- Undertaking Red Book Valuations
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of PQE(Post Qualification Experiance)
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
In return for this fantastic opportunity, my clients are looking to offer a competitive basic salary plus bonuses This package will also include a Car Allowance, Mobile, Tablet.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.